Need something quick and easy for dinner using ingredients you have in your pantry? Try out this baked pork chops recipe! The sauce is almost like a barbecue, but just different enough to give it a savory/sweet combo that's killer on these pork chops. Try using the potatoes in our essentials bag and the Smith Family Farm Pork Chops for a delicious, one-pan dinner that is definitely a "make-again"!
Oven Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil (or vegetable/canola oil)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar (or white wine/sherry vinegar)
- 4 pork chops
- Baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 430 F.
- Toss potatoes (all cut to roughly the same size, around 1 and 1/4 inches in diameter) in olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and scatter on a baking tray.
- Place the potatoes into the oven and give them a head start on cooking while you start preparing the pork chops (should be about 15 minutes).
- Mix the Rub ingredients in a small bowl.
- Slather both sides of the pork with the sauce and reserve some for basting.
- Take the tray with the potatoes out of the oven and put the pork on it. Place back into the oven for ten minutes.
- Take the tray out again, and spoon the reserved rub over the pork and put back into the oven for ten minutes.
- Take the tray out and use a brush to get the juices off the pan and onto the pork again. This adds a lot of flavor and color to the meat! Turn the oven to grill/broil and stick the tray into the oven for a few minutes, until the pork is nice and golden.
Photo creds and recipe inspiration from Nagi!